The history of rice is as long as that of the truffle, so Urbani wanted to unite the prince of rice, Carnaroli, with its black truffle creating a unique product, delicious and innovative, that pays homage to the two ancient traditions.
Easy to use, it can be accompanied by many dishes, both meat and fish. Cooked slowly, with the only addition of hot water, it will be enough to add some butter and Parmesan cheese for a perfect truffle risotto.
In a pan brown, in extra virgin olive oil, finely chopped onion, add the rice and toast it briefly. Pour some boiling water and bring to cooking.
- Ingredients: Carnaroli rice, bouillon for stock (salt, maltodextrine, extract for broth, yeast extract [contains gluten], olive oil, onion, leek, tomato, garlic), dehydrated Summer Truffle (Tuber Aestivum Vittadini) 2%, parsley, aromas
- Energy value (average value for 100 g): Kcal 359 – Kj 1503
- Expiration date: 24 months
- Fat: 0,6 g [of which saturates: 0,1 g]
- Carbohydrate: 78,9 g [of which sugar: 0 g]
- Protein: 6,9 g
- Salt: 2,1 g