The summer truffle, the most used in the Italian table and not only, Urbani Tartufi turned it into a unique creaminess creating the Summer Truffles Purée.
With 57% of summer truffles and Italian commodity this purée will make your dish different than usual, thanks to the added value of the truffle. Practical and easy to use thanks to its preservation in a tube, the Summer Truffles Purée can be used in various and numerous ways. Smeared as it stands on hot crostini and bruschetta or used as a base to create various types of sauces.
Ideal as a topping for pasta dishes, combined with a base of butter or meat soup with a final dusting of Parmigiano Reggiano, and to enhance any type of main course that can be meat, fish or eggs. With Urbani Tartufi purées, the full and authentic taste of truffles is at your fingertips.
- Ingredients: Minced summer truffles (Tuber Aestivum Vittadini) 57%, water, corn starch, vegetable fiber (inulin), extra virgin olive oil, salt, flavors, acidity regulator (citric acid [E330]), garlic, black pepper
- Expiration date: 48 months
- Net weight: 25 g
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry place away from light and heat sources
NUTRITIONAL VALUES (IN REFERENCE TO 100 G OF PRODUCT)
- Energy value (average value for 100 g): Kj 510 – Kcal 122
- Fat: 100 g [of which saturates: 14,76 g]
- Carbohydrate: 0 g [of which sugars: 0 g]
- Protein: 0 g
- Salt: 0 g