One of the world’s most famous spices of Indian cuisine, the curry, meets one of the most famous symbols of Italian cuisine, the truffle. From “Truffle Grill” line Urbani Tartufi presents to you the first Truffle Curry in the world.
In an elegant glass jar, to preserve the taste and freshness of the product, packaged in a box with a modern design, Truffle Curry is a great option when you want to make it less trivial any type of meat like roast chicken, turkey, pork, and any kind of fish (best if grilled fillets or over).
The Truffle Curry taste is also delicious as a condiment for fresh egg pasta, risotti, scrambled eggs and finally simply spread on toast for delicious appetizers. Urbani Truffle Grill, Truffle Street Food!
- Ingredients: Apple, tomato sauce, cream (cream cow milk), water, summer truffle (Tuber Aestivum Vittadini) 5%, white onion, extra virgin olive oil, white wine, curry (spices in varying proportions: coriander, turmeric, garlic, ginger, pepper, cloves), salt, honey, modified corn starch, black pepper, aroma, acidity (lactic acid [E270]). It contains milk and dairy products
- Energy value (average value for 100 g): Kcal 442 – Kj 1846
- Expiration date: 48 months
- Fat: 31,4 g [of which saturates: 6,5 g]
- Carbohydrate: 38 g [of which sugars: 5,4 g]
- Protein: 1,7 g
- Fiber: 1,8 g
- Salt: 1,4 g