A product entirely of Italian origin, coming from the provinces of Modena and Reggio Emilia, which has become a must of the Made in Italy in the world, meets the white truffle, creating a unique and unparalleled seasoning.
Thus was born the Urbani Tartufi White Truffle Balsamic Vinegar of Modena of. Obtained from grapes produced by vines that, traditionally, are cultivated in the provinces of Modena and Reggio Emilia so that the product can have the certification IGP.
In the kitchen you can use it to flavor many dishes. Perfect for salads and vegetables of various kinds, raw and cooked, it is ideal even give that unique aroma of white truffle balsamic vinegar in meat or fish and various types of fruit or dessert, such as a nice cup of fresh strawberries.
- Ingredients: Wine vinegar, cooked grape must, aroma
- Expiration date: 24 months
NUTRITIONAL VALUES (IN REFERENCE TO 100 G OF PRODUCT)
- Energy value (average value for 100 g): Kcal 149 – Kj 631
- Fat: 0 g [of which saturates: 0 g]
- Carbohydrate: 36 g [of which sugars 31.1 g]
- Protein: 1.1 g
- Salt: <0.1 g