White Truffle Butter is a fine cream unlike any other, thanks to the union with the white truffle that refines and enhances the taste.
Besides this it’s a product that, while retaining all the features of creaminess and lightness of each butter, differs from the other for the convenience of not be stored in the fridge.
The uses in cooking are endless for this White Truffle Butter elevating to a higher grade of goodness each recipe. You can use it as it is simply spread on a slice of warm bread, as sauce base for dried or fresh pasta, rice dishes and finally, is perfect for all kinds of meat or fish.
- Ingredients: Butter, pecorino romano cheese, white truffle (Tuber Magnatum Pico) 2%, salt, aroma, lactic acid (E270)
- Energy value (average value for 100 g): Kcal 837 – Kj 3497
- Expiration date: 12 months
- Fat: 91.3 g [of which saturates: 61.8 g]
- Carbohydrate: 1 g [of which sugars: <0.5 g]
- Protein: 2.7 g
- Salt: 1.42 g