Have you ever thought about the chocolates with real truffle inside them? In those of Urbani Tartufi there’s. Born almost by game, between an experiment and another of our research and development office, Urbani Tartufi Black Truffle Chocolate Bonbons have achieved a huge success in Italy and abroad.
The uniqueness of our chocolates is the perfect combination between the sweet taste of a fine chocolate with the unmistakable black truffle. The Black Truffle Chocolate Bonbons are perfect to be taste them after a meal or as a accompaniment to coffee, bitters and fine liquors.
Not only that, because they can be used as ingredients for the preparation of sweets or cakes (delicious the tiramisù with our chocolates). Finally, thanks to their elegant packaging and design, the Urbani Tartufi Truffle Chocolate Bonbons can be a unique and special gift but, above all, they will be greatly appreciated by those who receive them.
- Ingredients: Dark chocolate 48% (sugar, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, emulsifier: soy lecithin [E322], flavorings), white chocolate 26% (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, skim milk powder, emulsifier: lecithin soy [E322], flavoring), hazelnuts, cocoa powder, black truffles (Tuber Melanosporum Vittadini) 0,5%, aromas
- Expiration date: 12 months
- Storage: do not subject to sudden changes in temperature. Store in a cool, dry place away from sources of light and heat
- Net weight: 75 g
- Single weight bonbon: 5 g
- Bonbons contained in the package: 15 pcs.
NUTRITIONAL VALUES (IN REFERENCE TO 100 G OF PRODUCT)
- Energy value (average value for 100 g): Kj 2267 – Kcal 545
- Fat: 38 g [of which saturates: 17 g]
- Carbohydrate: 42 g [of which sugars: 33 g]
- Fibers: 7,4 g
- Protein: 8,4 g
- Salt: 0,32 g
Produced and packaged for Urbani Tartufi S.r.l., SS 209 Valnerina Km 31+300, Sant’Anatolia di Narco – 06040 Perugia (PG) Italy. In the plant of: via Togliatti, 73 / B – 06073 Corciano (PG) Italy.