Extra virgin olive oil, pine nuts, basil, Pecorino cheese, Parmesan cheese, garlic, salt and mortar is all it takes to create one of the world’s most famous and finest Italian condiments: the pesto.
Urbani Tartufi has left unchanged the pesto recipe adding only his signature, making it even more unique: the truffle. From “Truffle Thrills” line Urbani Tartufi presents Pesto and Truffle sauce. Contained in an elegant glass jar, to maintain intact the quality and the taste, Pesto and Truffle sauce is ready to be tasted in many recipes.
Is enough heating it to make great appetizers, such as bruschette, quiches or stuffed cherry tomatoes, wonderful fresh or dried pasta, special is the lasagna with Pesto and Truffle, or use it to flavor some types of fish like grouper, swordfish or tuna steaks. Let your imagination run wild with our truffle sauces. Urbani Truffle Thrills, ready to eat!
- Ingredients: Sunflower oil, basil 22%, extra virgin olive oil, Grana Padano DOP (milk, salt, rennet, preservative: lysozyme [egg protein]), whey powder, vegetable fiber (inulin), trehalose (source glucose), grit of summer truffles (Tuber Aestivum Vittadini) 3%, Pecorino Romano DOP (sheep’s milk, rennet, salt), salt, pine nuts, aroma, milk protein, garlic, acidity regulator (E330). It contains milk and dairy products, eggs
- Expiration date: 48 months
- Net weight: 100 g
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry place away from light and heat sources
- Energy value (average value for 100 g): Kj 2114 – Kcal 506
- Fat: 38,6 g [of which saturates: 5,7 g]
- Carbohydrate: 23,5 g [of which sugars: 16,9 g]
- Fibers: 6,5 g
- Protein: 6,5 g
- Salt: 1,7 g