The Stringozzi, a typical long Umbrian pasta, prepared with durum wheat flour, water and salt, have been selected by Urbani Tartufo to make it a “poor ” dish in a very tasty range of haute cuisine.
In their dough were mixed precious pieces of truffle that make the dish unmistakable. It Will be enough to dress them with butter and Parmesan cheese to fully appreciate their extraordinary goodness.
HARD WEAT SEMOLA PASTA WITH TRUFFLE
- Ingredients for pasta: hard wheat semola (milling in Italy from EU and non-EU wheat), water, Summer Truffle 1% (Tuber Aestivum Vittadini), Porcini mushrooms (Boletus Edulis and its group), aroma, egg white
- Allergens: eggs, hard weat semola (gluten)
- Expiration date: 24 months
- Cooking time: 12 minutes are recommended
- Conservation: store in a cool, dry place
NUTRITIONAL AVERAGE VALUES FOR 100 G
- Energy value: Kcal 352 – Kj 1493
- Fat: 1,5 g [of which saturated fatty acids: 0,3 g]
- Carbohydrate: 70 g [of which sugars: 3 g]
- Protein: 13 g
- Salt: <0,1 g
Product and packed for Urbani Tartufi S.r.l., SS 209 Valnerina Km 31 + 300, Sant’Anatolia di Narco – 06040 Perugia (PG) Italy. In the factory located in: via Antonio da Sangallo, 7 – 06034 Foligno (PG) Italy.