Saw the great success in terms of the appreciation and taste of Black Truffle Chocolate Bonbon, Urbani Tartufi has thought to create an even more prestigious version, adding the white truffle to chocolate.
The White Truffle Chocolate Bonbons were born so that they repeated the huge success of their black version, both in Italy and abroad. Our experts of Research and Development office have succeeded in obtaining a unique fusion between a fine chocolate with white truffle and hazelnut pieces, giving life to a product with a very unique and very special taste.
The White Truffle Chocolate Bonbons are perfect to taste after a meal or to be accompanied to coffee, bitters and fine liquors. Not only that, because they can be used to come ingredient for the preparation of cakes or cakes (delicious a cup of hot custard with chopped white chocolates). Finally, thanks to their elegant packaging and design, Urbani Tartufi Truffle Chocolate Bonbons can be a unique and special gift, as well as being highly appreciated by those who receive them.
- Ingredients: white chocolate 81% (sugar, cocoa butter, milk powder, low-fat milk powder, emulsifier: soy lecithin, flavorings), hazelnuts, white truffles (Tuber Magnatum Pico) 3%, aroma
- Expiration date: 12 months
- Storage: do not subject to sudden changes in temperature. Store in a cool, dry place away from sources of light and heat
- Net weight: 75 g
- Single weight bonbon: 5 g
- Bonbons contained in the package: 15 pcs.
NUTRITIONAL VALUES (IN REFERENCE TO 100 G OF PRODUCT)
- Energy value (average value for 100 g): Kj 2378 – Kcal 571
- Fat: 39 g [of which saturates: 18 g]
- Carbohydrate: 47 g [of which sugars: 42 g]
- Fibers: 2,9 g
- Protein: 7,8 g
- Salt: 0,2 g
Produced and packaged for Urbani Tartufi S.r.l., SS 209 Valnerina Km 31+300, Sant’Anatolia di Narco – 06040 Perugia (PG) Italy. In the plant of: via Togliatti, 73 / B – 06073 Corciano (PG) Italy.